Monday, December 30, 2013

Silo 49: Dark Till Dawn Beta Readers Done, Final Stretch!

All the notes from the beta readers got back to me in record time.  Very glad to report that all of them liked the book but I do have some tweaking to do.  I'm going through yet another printed version of the book right this minute and adjusting.

That means we're in the home stretch!


Just for fun, here is a very cool sweatshirt I got from my sister for Christmas.  It really describes how I've been with the family since I started this series.  In case you can't see it, it reads:  When comforting a stressed-out writer, whisper "There, their, they're."  Pardon the fresh from bed look and uncombed hair.  It was Christmas morning and I had to get to my sister's before the kids got up so I have an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment