Sunday, March 9, 2014

ARC Drawing for Woolgathering

I should have posted this on Saturday night, but the ARC drawing happened then and congrats to the two who got them. These ARCs (Advanced Reader/Review Copies) are as rare as hen's teeth and very limited.

For everyone else, be sure to sign up for the newsletter (to the right of the page at http://silo49.blogspot.com, near the top). About once every month or two I'll send something out, but I'll also announce ARC sign ups, contests for signed copies and new releases there.

As for the free days, they end tomorrow for Silo 49: Deep Dark, so if you haven't picked it up, grab it before the promo ends. Silo 49: Going Dark will stay free for as long as Amazon lets me.

And, as always, do try to leave a review. They help indie writers more than I can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment